Gigaset A220 Cordless Phone (Black)
About the brand : Gigaset Cordless Communications
Up until 2011 Gigaset cordless phones were known as Siemens cordless phones and home phones. Since the acquisition of the Siemens cordless phones business, Gigaset communications has continued to build on the strong German heritage of Siemens cordless phones and have taken the current range of Gigaset cordless home phones to be number one in the European market. Designed and built in Germany, innovations and technology are built into every Gigaset cordless phone.
Why buy a Gigaset phone?
- All Gigaset phones are designed and engineered in Germany
- Gigaset is a dedicated phone manufacturer - meaning greater focus and better quality.
- In a 2011 test, every single top thirty phone in the which best buy guide was manufactured by Gigaset
- Every prototype Gigaset phone is subjected to a series of endurance tests to guarantee world-class quality and reliability. If even the smallest fault is found, it is sent back to the drawing board.
How are the phones tested?
Before a Gigaset phone can be signed off by the head engineer, it will undergo a series of stringent machine-operated tests designed to mimic a “worst case scenario” in the home environment. Each phone is designed to comfortably withstand the harshest of treatment on a daily basis.
Gigaset phones are designed and engineered in Germany to exacting specifications and each one comes with 2 years warranty.
- Each keypad button is pressed 100,000 times
- Each handset charging cycle is activated 25,000 times
- Each handset is placed into a trouser pocket containing dust and crumbs 10,000 times
- Each phone is subjected to a series of temperature shocks from -25 to + 55 degrees celsius
- Each phone is dropped on its edge and side 16 times from a series of heights
- Each phone is placed in a dust oven intermittently over a period of 8 days
As Gigaset is completely confident in the quality and reliability of their handsets, they provide 2 years warranty on all its products.
For a reliable cordless phone that offers good value for the money and features an integrated answering machine, discover the Gigaset A220A. Its answering machine records up to 25 minutes of messages, providing a convenient way to receive all incoming calls while you are out. The phone is incredibly easy to handle and operate. For instance, the user friendly keys with sensitive pressure points make dialling a pleasure. You also enjoy the convenience of handsfree talking with the click of a button. There are 10 polyphonic ringtones to choose from like all Gigaset cordless phones, the Gigaset A220 is equipped with eco mode plus, making it an eco-friendly choice for your home.